You would like to get in touch? Kein Problem. 🙂
PLEASE NOTE: I get A LOT of emails. So sometimes it takes me several days or even a week to reply to all emails, so please be patient! Also, if your question is already answered in the following FAQ, I will not reply to your email.
- Can I have Skype lessons with you? At the moment I am not teaching! Only those who support me on Patreon, can get classes.
- Can you explain me about following topic: German Grammar/ German Vocabulary/ Help to move to Germany etc.? If you support me on Patreon, I will be happy to help you with your German problems.
- Can you do a video about the following topic: …….? If you have a video request, please right “video request” in the subject line of your Email and I will come back to that later.
- What is your name? My real name is Anja with a “j”. However, for my Youtube channel, I chose the name “Ania” with a “i” because it is easier to pronounce for foreigners. I hope this doesn’t confuse you too much. 😉
- Where are you from? I was born in a small village close to Dresden, Saxony, former East Germany.
- Can I visit you? No, because when you are reading this message I am probably not at home. However, we can certainly meet up for a coffee if I happen to be in your city. 🙂
- Where are you? At the moment I live in Sydney, Australia.
- Are you teaching anywhere in Germany at the moment? No, because I am not in Germany. 😛
- Can I have your phone number? Nope, sorry. Just imagine all my 80,000 subscribers have my phone number. I would probably go insane.
- Can I have your Facebook? Yes: Learn German with Ania.
- Can I have your Skype ID? No, unless we have a class together or you are my Patron.
If you weren’t able to find an answer to your question in the above FAQ, you are welcome to send an email to [email protected] .